21st Century ERP
This is the 1st blog in the three-part blog series titled, “21st Century ERP”, which consists of the following posts:
- Six Signs You Don’t Have a Modern ERP Solution
- 21st Century ERP Benefits
- Who in Your Business Would Benefit the Most from 21st Century ERP?
The Difference Between Old & Modern ERP
If you’re like most manufacturing and distribution companies, you’ve started out with a hodge podge of manual and siloed systems to manage your business. But workloads have grown. Your management can no longer see everything going on in the company.
- Vast quantities of information make decisions overwhelming.
- Manual business processes are cumbersome and time consuming.
- Documents get misplaced.
Answering questions such as—what is the cost of labor and materials for a particular product? Or, where an order is in the production line?—demand increasingly time-consuming research via email, voice mail, or walking to the shop floor. Important work falls through the cracks.